Tuesday, August 4, 2009

04.08.2009....><

Happy Brithday wor~
Next time I won't buy donuts to you anymore.
Haha...Because I am not copy cat.
Wau...I will remember that U praise me today.
First time leh....U said that I run very fast...
But I don't want this....next time should say I am a very gd person.
Thank you!
Just now went to wong kok meet some fren.
Yi hua go fitness first....For what?
haha~
Okay...Later I want to do homework...
Dunwan do rubbish already.
I want complete all of mine incomplete homework.
I wish that I can leave this country after i know how to earn money.
I do not hope that still living in a sucks country as here.
I don't care where will I live after I grow up,
I just want to leave here away.
Law is always unfair...esspecially to chinese.
I was so excited when I imagine that I graduate form secondary school.
People told me that they was very enjoy the life like now.
No pressure and no need think about how to earn more money.
But for me....freedom is much more crucial.
I enjoy the life now...But I also looking forward at my future.
Life is running fast as time...
since I was a baby,
Until now I need more thing to satified my life.
While I was still a kid,
Mcdonald Is a great thing which can make me happy easily.
10 ringgit was a largest cash to me.
Now, 1000 ringgit is also not enough to use.
I always love to plan my life,
But I will not plan how to do anymore,
because I know Dream and truth is different thing.
I will just set a target for myself,
Try to achieve...
Make a way for myself... ...
I just want to create a happy life... ...
It is the only thing which Human need...Including me...
And the point is, I know what I need in my life now.
Miss you

No comments: