Friday, August 14, 2009

Update

I'm so sry for neglecting my blog.
It's still alive.
cuz my parents haven pay the payment before,
But now, im blogging.
Deng Deng Deng Deng~
I want to introduct u guys about my artwork.
It was my design.
I know it was not perfect,
But it really waste me a lot of time to put effort.
I think so much and finally I completed.
The theme of this T-shirt I name it " Make. Life . Colorful."
Firstly i use black and white to paint, then color at the back.
That mean we should life coulorful, we may need to have a meaningful life.
HaHa, that is what i want to express.
I was not that satified about my artwork.
because I couldn't control the color probaly while I paint,
Or i should say it was hard to control.
If use the photoshop system, I think it might be close to perfect.
I admit that my skill was not good enough.
Sorry~
I wanna say something about today.
Walau eii~
My class just look like crazy.
Today got many teacher absent,
No one handle our class,
All of them was playing "kuan Chao"..
Dun matter is girl or boy...
The situation is what that you cant imagine.
But I was not apart of them. haha
Cassie...U so pig...


3 comments:

Selena T. said...

your t-shirt is reli nice
i mean it
its creative
and reli special
i like it

ur class muz b veri fun
rmb treasure times u can spend wif ur class
they will b funny n happy memories 1 day^^

Shell Yap said...

哇~
很美勒~
只是~字好像很艺术~
哈哈~
不过真的很美~^^

Ms Vivi said...

很藝術啊
能涂成這樣
真的很需要心思