Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Erm...Today, I almost could'nt control my temper.
I breath strongly and calm down myself.
I don't know what I angry...they are my friends,
But please respect me okay?
somthing I dunwan to let u guys know,
It could'nt represent that I always let u do something that make me uncomfortable.
I tried to control myself...I dunwan to scold anyone...
Okay, all of it has passed...

Hehe, erm~ actually i knew what was u asking me in class.
U felt dissapointed, U dun have confident with me?
Because all the girls taking with me in math period?
I am not that what you're thinking....
Trust me... ... I need you... ><

Later will have tuition...
I need to have a nap right now.
trust me wor...bye bye

1 comment:

♥Ida Babes♥ said...

You want who trust u jek?
Is who lai de??
really nid her?