Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My diary

Here is some additional picture.
Monday we went to KLCC.






This few days, I tried to listen my mom to stay at home.
I did not go out with my friends again.
While schooling, I usually feel that I dun have enough rest.
And now, I can sleep all the time whatever I want.
But I still Tired~
When I climb on my bed, I couldn't close my eyes to the dream.
I couldn't sleep well.
Maybe I was not that tired.
Just don't have things which meaningful for me to do.

Yesterday, I was just facing the television from morning to night.
I try to find something to do,
But it was just a drop in the ocean....
It is too little to made different...
Cuz my life was meaningless...

Friends? I look at my phone list....
Who should I call???
Ya, My friend dated me out yesterday.
Actually got a lot of friends dated me out?
But I do not hope to keep doing same thing...
Just like movie, K box, and TIME SQUARE again~
All of it are not suitable for me...
KUALA LUMPUR, such a boring city in Malaysia...
What I can do in this city?

My friends? Cyber cafe...DOTA, and what else again?
Im just not that into it~
My friends who live in australia, singapore....
How come their life look so colorful?

I love to chat with friends under a blue sky,
I love to enjoy night view with a drink with my friends.
All my closest friends doesn't like to do this kind of thing with me.
Maybe there are some, But leave me as far as a long journey.
Francis told me, december he will come back from melaka.
He wanted to bring me taste the famous cocktail at skybar.
There is a wonderful place for us to have a unlimited chat.
Good thing should be wait, So I'm waiting right now.

I am a person who like to make friend with all kind people.
Because I don't like to stay alone.
People in the earth who understand me is very less.
I usually do something what I like on my own.
maybe a simple "yam cha" session with a gang of best friends,
I also will satified...

Some of my friends are busying on their work right now.
Bookfair at KLCC convention centre took their free time.
and now, 5:18 pm, Im still blogging alone in the house.
Outside friends brian and wei hong....working too.
Maybe the extra time as now should spend to study for the coming exam,
Alone just make me feel sleepy while I really studying.
But Holidays really need to do homework as well.
erm....yaya, I will do, but not now....

4 month later, My 18 brithday will be reach as soon as possible.
That time, I will legally become a adult.
Time will not wait you... ...
I couldn't life in memory...
Go straight to my way...
I'm still finding my soul... ...
will be happy soon...I trust myself.

3 comments:

Ian Tan said...

Hey,
i enjoyed the day u came my house to overnight and we chat...
don't mind doing it again. :)
hope to stay friends forever. =D

ChaseYap said...

我的blog改了link啊
是chaseyap.blogspot.com
记得改啦

Ms Vivi said...

klcc的晚上看起來真美