Sunday, August 30, 2009

MERDEKA

Hey...Happy National day...Merdeka....To all my lovely babi.
WOO~....Actually national day is non-of-my-business.
Because I don't ever did any meaningful thing to this county.
And this country also din ever give me anything that what I need.
Nevermind...equal.....fair.....Just MERDEKA...haha
Ya, I imagine before...If twin tower dissappear...
Which building can represent this city in Malaysia.
I don't know~
Wau wau wau...One more day, just one more day....
School is going to re-open....
OWH MY GOSH...
No more rest, no more fun...
it Goes direct to December...
Our smartest goverment arrange the exam in December.
Good Idea~
Homeworks? what is it...?
can eat?
this word has not ever save in my brain?
Is it?
hehehehe...
bla bla bla.......someone stop talking with me already.
hey....DUn like that loh....
IT not my fault right?
merdeka....a romantic day in malaysia..
oh baby~
come back
~~~
hahahhahahahha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haiz...I should be very cherish tonight.
Because tomorrow is the last day for me to slp until whatever I want.
Owh...I can't believe it...
Time pass so fast...
wuwuwu...pls dun wake me up.
let me slp...let me slp...
good night.

2 comments:

林舒敏 said...

哈哈
你的文章超搞笑的
呵呵
對吖
又要開學了
你們高二的要更拼了
加油

Selena T. said...

haha
ur pic vry nice
i oso din do anythg 4 malaysia
twin tower quite nice la
but dun reli like
can juz c
cant go up
not like kl tower
go up 2 d top n c kuala lumpur
rmb 2 work hard 4 ur exams
gud luck~~~