Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thing that I need to say

Something I shoud say which is the true I need to express.
Yes, Maybe you're right.
our relation ship at now is just friend.
And it should be the truth.
We don't make any promise for each other,
But it couldn't represent what.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something you are very wrong,
I don't want to start is because I still want to be single.
I haven't tell you the true yet is because I want to make sure it will not have any mistake.
I think you should understand me.
You really don't know me.
You don't know what I'm thinking.
I am not that what you're thinking...
You're just thinking too much..
Nobody i want to care~
No "HER"
anyway, I just hope that you can accompany me anytime,
AND it is what I want to tell.
~~~
~~
~
Sry for the joke today,
I thought you was really playing with me.
I don't go with you is because "just for fun".
Dun save it in ur heart.
easy come, easy go.
~~~~
I scare lonely, but I still enjoy the life like now.
You are the one who treat me better.
Pls don't hate me!

No comments: