Friday, September 18, 2009

Exam coming

After this week,
Is time to face the SPM trial exam in my life.
I feel blood froze about my exam.
Why don't I do preparation earlier?
I always the last minute guy to face all things.
I scare the question will come toward me again.
Relative usually like to ask how many A you got.
Walau, Don't compare the result of ur son or daughther with result of mine k?
Anyway, I sure will do my best in exam.
I will deal my timetable properly.
Some of my classmate has bought some exercise books to do.
They are so hardworking.
I think I also need to buy some excersice book.
If got the heart, it will never too late.
Should utilize all my free time to spend on study.
it is not the right time for me to relax right now.
After thet, I need to make a big dicision in my life.
either choose A level or direct to senior 3.
it is the problem that I thinking now.
haiz, exam jitter~~~~~

3 comments:

Francois Sim said...

Hey man~haven't met long time ago...
your english seems better than me now..haha! got tution or what~
im a bit scared man~hoho...

learning italian is not that easy..
damn...there are no professional teachers who teaches italian or spanish or wat in Melaka...bloody hell...reply me la...sometimes...

林舒敏 said...

下星期四就預考了吧
SPM蠻重要的哦

考試順利哦

punk_it said...

mr.coffee~ what the hell man...Don't forget our plan. yala, spanish is hard to find teacher in malaysia...damn hard lar...maybe will learn french after, see the situation first buddy...let fun in december...night life is waiting for us....scream baby~


Jie lun...hehe...yaya... thanks ...will study hard as I can...pray me girl