Tuesday, September 8, 2009

suffer

I don't ever like to "tam" girls...
and I have no idea to make girls happy...
don't call me to do thing like that.
I'm so moody right now.
Don't know, just feel like a failure.
what the hell am I?

My heart was keep worrying something,
I don't know how to describe my feel like now.
I just want to have a empty space to let my brain rest.
even in a corner...
I feel tired but i can't sleep well in the night...

something I must tell someone...
pls dun think so much and what u mean is back to the begining?
This days i was really really tired.
I don't know how to express myself to you.
I'm suffer.....
I just want to have a rest...can I get it?

If, You really want to leave me...anytime you can...

I just hope there is someone giving me support now.
I really dunwan to lost my way....
I'm wondering.....
I really couldn't find back my soul.
I'm worrying my mum, my family, my result, and my future...
am I thinking too much?
HAIZZZZZZ~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya~~
[...Leave me, AnytimE you cAn]
Just seem like i'm simplY
Just seem like i'm INVALUABLE
Good TYPE!

I'm a superabundance thinGs To you