Saturday, September 12, 2009

12.09.09

Old building, how many history behind it?
Who know?
It was an art picture, after I captured.
No meaning...but it looked nice.
I'm not a professional photoghraper,
But I love photoghrap.
I love to capture every beautiful moment in my life.
Haiz~ I am feeling afraid.
All of difficulities coming toward me.
As a teenager growing up to become an adult,
I need to learn how to face difficulities.
Learn how to take care myself.
This year, I seem like introverted.
less talkative.
Just talking with friends very seldom.
Personality is changing right now.
It was infinite frightening myself and some of my friend.
I really don't know.
I suddenly missing the time I spent with jin at his home.
we talked a lot without uneasy.
what we think and what we said.
Problem always make people distract.
Is time to spend all time to focus on thing which very crucial.
Such as SpM trial or legal SPM.
Many friends told me, it's not a important exam.
Because they only put effort on UEC.
My sister told me, both also should focus.
HEHE, haiz, Whatever.
Last but not least,
I'm really hope that I can use back chinese to type my blog,
just like last time.
But until now, I still haven install chinese into my laptop yet.
Or maybe I will not install already,
It already became my habit.
Seriously,
Using english is really uneasy.
chinese is more comfortable...
hehe......hey, I am chinese private school's student wor.
although my chinese is not good enough.
end up my post with this simple picture.
It end tonight!
good night~
take
care





2 comments:

林舒敏 said...

怎么說好呢
看到那照片
感覺帶點藝術似的
喜歡第一張地說


SPM不都很重要的嗎
尤其國語
呵呵
華語好華語好
打華語

橫豎反正
加油哦

Anonymous said...

哈哈
你不是喜欢用英文的咩?
==

~ariesStar