Wednesday, September 30, 2009

bless me

Today is english exam.
essay tittle is easy as a peice of cake.
Do not hope broken english come out from my writting.
But the summary is hard.
I spend almost half an hour to read repeat over and over.
Don't think it can pass.

I'm moody now,
on the way to downstairs, I saw cikgu...
she told me that my BM is very low marks.
haiz, but I did my best already.
my malay is poor, and it is fact.
I'm worrying about spm malay.
Teacher mar, must help me.
save me out from hardship and difficulity.
I must pass my BM in SPM.
I just hope that I can take the cert smoothly.
Please don't put so much of obstacle to block my way.
I admit that im the losser in malay.
but I will try my best in doing revision.
Don't hurt me so so deep.
pls let me find a way out from this crazy exam.
GOD BLESSING ME ....is it?

4 comments:

wind said...

这次的预考
有种无言和无奈的感觉。

国语
这一秒还是可以救的
一起加油 =]

wind said...

这次的预考
有种无言和无奈的感觉。

国语
这一秒还是可以救的
一起加油 =]

Ms Vivi said...

国语对我来说
是…




死路。



算啦,呵呵。祝你考试成功啊。

Anonymous said...

got heart learn sure can geh~
juz like my stupid science...

huiying~