Thursday, September 10, 2009

lame post

~ My not so cool photograph~
~~~~~~~~
I had miss the precious date in my life,
which is 090909.
I didn't realize that it was a special date.
But fine, it doesn't matter.
~~~~~
My parents is going to flight back Malaysia on this sunday.
im looking forward for my thing they buy to me.
hehehehe...(evil laugh).
~~~~~~~~~~
I really love end of years.
there have so much fun and activities waiting for me.
yet, it's also a pressure and frighten month.
exam and exam,
all of it have totally enrichment my life.
I feel great, beside, I feel scare.
~~~~~~
Moon cake festival is coming soon,
how is ur plan to do celebration?
I still remember since I was still child,
I was really captivate with moon cake and candle.
enjoy the feel with my parents.
~~~~~
Now I do know why sometime while I'm going out with friends,
the feel make me so uncomfortable.
But if my parents beside me, it is totally diffrent.
yes, weird right?
while I reach home late, I feel very compunction,
that's why the feel make me uncomfotable.
So, if I done all my works,
I only can play without burden.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
anyway, hope dream come true.
sry for my lame post.
take care

No comments: