Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hari raya

WAKE UP!!! my mother shouted...
HAHA, my parent brought me to a Datuk house,
because they hari raya,
so we have been invited to there.
Tell u hor, I ate so many food there,
I only like to eat their rice, is white rice.
Haha, that mean I was not really passion for malay food ler~

Moreover, My parent and my relative went to visit mine another relative at sedang.
I sat my relative car to our destination, cuz I wanted to chat with my cousin.
All are planing about intake which college after SPM.
But I am still feeling confuse about my future way.
Well, just let my result to decided all of it.
After visit my relative, I had dated my friends to form a study group.
We study at lesure mall starbucks...
Actually was me need help by friend about math.
Very relax, felt like not studying at all.
Below is some pic about us.












tuition complete, then my parents came arround lesure mall to fetch me,
they brought me to take dinner at old klang road.
we ate japanese food again in the same place which last time they celebrated at.
Waited so long for the order, stomach keep making noise.
arrived home about 9 something.
my BI teacher came my house to make tuition.
Until 11 left, she only go back home.
My activities start from morning until now.
I am tiring, exhauted right now.
Tomorrow, will meet francis at somewhere.
haha, I am so excited to see him tomorrow.
really long time no see.
have a nice day....~~~~~





No comments: