Monday, September 21, 2009

gd or bad?

Today francis woke me up in the early morning.
A little msg he sent to my phone.

He came my place for waiting me change clothes.
Then we took some pic in the house.
Check it out baby~



Yo~ we are hip-hoper~..
You wanna challenge us?
Don't play play..(kidding kidding)



Breaking on floor
L kick~
Haha, I have been never dance for time immemorial.
But I am still passion for it.
Hehe.
then we rushed to Pavilion.
took our lunch at there too.
haiz....lazy ..pic will tell u wat i want to tell.






Yes, I have a nice day yet I have a bad day.

I took lot of pic, but finally, my camera spoit..

what the fucking matter .

It passed......whatever......

3 comments:

Francois Sim said...

haha...funny...
next time is real happy... at sky bar!!!

LanceTrombone said...

wa...
i can't even do such move...
the one only use a hand to move body up...

e...long time no see KunXiang oledi le...

Ms Vivi said...

nice shoot from last third pic