Sunday, September 6, 2009

am just an average person

I'm just an average person.
Woke up in the afternoon,
eyes totally haven't open yet,
then already switch on my laptop.

Today, keep watching a hong kong drama,
Funny, yet can learn something.
it get over my boredom...
in the same time,
it wasted me much precious time.
But i did not regret about that.

Mum calling and fetched me to buy food for dinner.
a restorant name "face to face" which I was bought noodles from there.
An indonisian spoke chinese with me...
I was freaked, but actually it is a very normal matter.
I just felt dissapointed on myself...
why people can learn our language as well like a hell?
and why my malay just like a shit?
I'm not suitable to live in this country.

am just an average person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You noe why?
coz u keep reject theM
Accept them, communicated more with d language
But i noe it's difficult la~`
No one like to use d dislike language to communicated with each other

Anyway~~
U ImproVe By ur wAY la~~
[jia you]

QingFang

LanceTrombone said...

don't be so sad la...actually i am worse than you lo...languages,relationships...i m sure i am worse than you lot lot...

trust yourself!
you are not bad!

keep it on!friend!

林舒敏 said...

香港片?
哪部吖
呵呵

说到其他语言
最有把握的
唯独华语

国语英语
绝不是我的强项

横竖反正
你可以的
加油