Thursday, September 3, 2009

find out the "why", then you can find out the "how"

I usually online, and thinking what I still can do.
I walked inside to my sister room,
suddenly let me found a book which call "retire young, retire rich".
I think this book is very popular in Malaysia even in singapore.
My friend introduced it to me before but I was not interested.
My boredom gave me chance to learn new things.
because of my boredom, I tried to hold up the book.
I tried to turn to the first page.

It is a story of a man, how to get the thing he want.
So how can i get the thing that I want?
If I want to get something which I want,
I may need to take on my self-doubt and laziness.
It says, dun always ask how to success...
u may ask urself why u want to success.
Find out the "why", then you can find out the "how".
Such as why student need to take good result on his exam?
because he want to intake a best university or maybe get high education level.
Then he will know how to do.

For me? hehe...I need to take on my laziness.
Is it hard? I'm just arguing with myself.
People says, actually money cant make u happy,
But money can buy u the time to do what you want,
and pay money to other doing what you hate.
But I hate studying...this thing, nobody can help.
although I hate it, But i still need to complete it.
Don't ask me question, just look at my future.
I start loving books......
appreciate~

No comments: