Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It came back

Wau, My lovely tuesday.
I was legally took my P Licence finally.
I was blood froze right after I arrived the place.
My leg keep shivering when putting on the crash.
But, I did it...
I drove my car pulling into the side very carefully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then, I called Brian and wanted to go out with him.
I met him at time square and he introducted two new friends to me.
I made many friends today.
First at bangi, then at time square.
felt good~
~~~~~~~~
Long time no go in to the cinema.
I watched Final Destination with them.
This movie is just okay.
It should not say good.
it was too fake.
~~~~~~~~
Then have our dinner at Pavilion's certain restorant.
Liva, brian, teng and me talked much of funny topic there.
this kind of feel I have lost for a long time already.
All came back at the moment.
I enjoyed the moment we sat together.
Hope we still got the chance.
~~~~~~~`
Haiz~ I was absent today.
Miss many lesson,
and lots of homeworks need to passup.
My artwork need to spend time to do.
maybe after finish my blogging.
My future seem like going to the dim side.
Halt,
I need to pull u back.
Back to my dream.
I will not have a dim future.
Watch out man.

No comments: