Friday, October 2, 2009

moon KICK ...FAT-Teeth-World eve

HAHHAX, love this picture so much...
Don't know, it just " I gotta feeling" ...
Tomorrow night gonna be a good night...
Moon might be particularly bright.
Moon festival, that's why I say!

Today, what a meaningless yet fun day!
How lucky am I today?
Woke up almost 12 something.
mammy called heat up the food before eat.
But, in the moment I want to eat, power cut without warning.
thank you god....
call my friends immediately, went to mcdonald.
They have their Dota game again,
and I play my own game also.
hehe, super passion for GTA.
passed all the missions...hehe.
Now I just can't wait for the game.
I wanna play...~~~~~
Then they decided to wong kok again.
haiz, what a boring place???
asked to clubbing by friends,
but sorry, not interested....
Next time ler okay?
hehe~~~~
How life goes???
what will happen tmr?
erm, study again....
SiaOOOO ar~~~~
Bull shit!!!!!
QING FANG, Lets go fun....
hihi, we eat moon cake hur?
haha
Additional words...I saw fireworks just now...hehe...
SO lame hor? sorry la...
someone is celebrating now....but why me look so lonely??
what a matter?

1 comment:

QingFanG said...

U celebrate wif me lar~~~~
won't get lonely geh!!1
Lie u d lar~~~dun serious lar~~~
hahaha