Saturday, October 31, 2009

Midnight

Now is 2.2oam...
I just came back home from outside.
Planned to BBQ at yi tian house,
But because of the little rain...
Finally cancel....

Then we wait them at apple dream again.
Waste me lot of time.
I hate facing games for hours goes...

They all arrived at 11.00...
really what the hell~
Then all guys talking in the mamak store.
Lot of guys....
I think almost all is our tsun jin's mate in the area.
Chit chat for 2 hours.....
They wanted to play until next morning...
Sorry, I can't make it with you guys.
Actually I wanted to pool in the begining.
But they rejected my idea...
after tea session, another guys reached,
they then said to pool again....
No more mood for it...
Mummy keep calling to my phone.
I better go home earlier.

Owh, spm near, I dun even get study today.
Go hit the wall man....

Ya, friend list...
dainer, Fu, Wei quan, wei feng, yi tian,
zhi yang, Kai di, and ......dunno name...

Another gang, not going with us...
But met up in the same area....
Loong ann, xing guo, yong ping,
wu Hai....

The last gang who join us....
Jia jun and one dunno who...
haha...

Just list for fun....ntg do...
Ya, I know im lame....
If lame, u can close this profil now..
HAHAHA.....

Cassie, I knew you are unhappy,
Don't cry again....
is not worth it....
Tell me everything as you can...
I will be a very good listener to heard ur story.
If this can make you happy,
I do.....

Hey everyone....is time to sleep....
Tomorrow will be a good day...
here to wish everyone have a lucky day.
Good night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hows ur sick boy ?
fine ?
dun always go out a .
try to stay at home la .
^^
take care ya .

ChaseYap said...

加油啊
SPM
不要出酱多啊
偶尔出下就可以啦
要多读书啦
>3<

punk_it said...

haha...ofcourse stay home more and study more...I will do my best...hope can achieve target la..

punk_it said...

haha...ofcourse stay home more and study more...I will do my best...hope can achieve target la..