Tuesday, October 13, 2009




The air today was fresh.
Woke up in the early morning,
Took a bath and wash my face.
Playing jay chow's song and choose shirt to wear.
Settle up all things then went to lesure mall find my friends.
There has open a new old town coffee.
We met each other at there.
Many friends follow behind.
We chat a lot and talked something funny there.
Then, after the bill came out.
I was shock...RM41.
I was wondering how much should i pay.
cuz feng them dun have enough money.
so I have no idea and treat them for one time lor.
My wallet had burn a big hole.
Anyway, happy was our priority.
money is second.
haha~
then do some rivision in starbucks.
I have done one question of book keeping.
praise me faster...faster!!!
haha....that's all of the story today.






1 comment:

HiP-HoP SuSu said...

u like vanness wu 2..?
adui...din c ur photo i will never know~haha...i like him 2.~he is...so...special??charming??attrative??
i dunno how 2 explain how is de feel..
machi yeah!!