Monday, October 5, 2009

SIENZ AR~

Hehe, just came back from lesure mall.
Today I have received some of the subject's exam paper.
All are just like BULL SHIT.
Haiz~ really don't know how to do.

Just gathering with friends at wong kok.
Then michelle sent me a msg called me look behind,
I saw her...we have chatted something about study.
She told me that she will teach me malay until my SPM get pass.
You ar, please don't singalingam me ar.
Don't play play girl.
Ya, history exam will be start on this friday,
I haven't do any preparation for it yet.
I will drunk after I see all words on the paper.
So many chinese words must put inside into my brain.
really owh my fucking godness.
Luckily I didn't choose eco,
it will be take in the same day with history.
Faster over man,
I want play, don't want face books anymore.
I really will tear all the books after SPM.
BULL YOU SHIT....GET HELL.
SIENZ AR~~~
three S for you....Super Siens and Stress!!!

No comments: