Friday, October 9, 2009

exam jitter

Today, is the first examination day.
This time, I have overall give up.
I'm so sorry...

My Math(chinese)...
friends said it was very easy.
Ya, exactly...
But I really don't know...
thanks for my math teacher.
I didn't take tuition outside.
That's the reason why...

Actually, the examination of this time is already not crucial for me.
Because my final decision is take spm and leave.
My primary schoolmate told me that they will go with spm too.
Erm, exam with broken heart.
Friends said, they still wanted to take good result,
although leave with spm.
erm, Not bad....ofcourse it is good.
but I still do my best in some subject which im ability to memorize.
such as history, business and Book keeping.
Promise will fight until the war of exam finish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HeHe, funny man.
This afternoon I slept until nine,
When I wake up, I thought is time to school.
I thought just now is morning.
I was so bler man~
Until my friends called me to PM I then know it is night.
what the hell am I...
still dreaming~
But I really very enjoy my sleeping time just now.
Dream something very interesting,
but , forget already.
^^
hahas.
cassie, sorry , I broke my promise, just forgive me!

2 comments:

wind said...

本来
我是没想过考好期末考的
但因为数学有补习
又不想其他科死得很难看
才拼到及格

像历史和商业
读到及格我就很开心了
簿记
交白卷也不会有心痛的感觉

还是一句
尽力就好 =]

Anonymous said...

y so many ppl decide 2 go after spm><

huiying`