Wednesday, October 21, 2009

No morning call

Hmm, tomorrow is holiday, until next monday.
Yes, no need go school to do lame things.
can sleep until whenever I want.
No more morning call to disturb my sleeping time.

Recently I'm listening to face drop, sean kingston.
what's a nice song?
I really love it, it make me feel like out of stress and pressure.
But I hate kingston don't sing clearly.
if I didn't see the lyrics, I really dunno what is he singing.
But i think it is his style....

Tomorrow morning, stupid yi hua is going to come my place.
Make me need to wake up and open door for her.
But she promised will treat me tea in the afternoon.
she told me "tea only mah"....not that expensive.
ya, but she misunderstand my meaning.
I'm going to order starbucks coffee...
is still okay lar, under 15 ringgit only.
I think she still can pay the bill...hahas.

what the eff man,
Today P5F students got their BI papers.
I bet the teacher don't know how to mark our paper.
I use many of beautiful sentence taough by my tuition teacher,
I memorized all and used it on my BI essay,
she asked me back, what's the meaning?
is it celebrated depavalii too high already,
no more spirit to mark our essay?
Then called us passup the papers and remark it again.
well, thanks a lot,
and actually, I don't need it....
I promised will do best in spm.
I hate JE center la,
when you see my face, hope it gives you hell!
One class one teacher like last time then really enough already.
this call what? duo lan yeh
seperate us to different class room for what?
okay, now on, i will not see it so crucial.
just take it easy, and forget what is JE.
thank you~

opps, 2 am already, is time to bed now.
g-g-gud nite everybody.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

你不满意我很厉害过你是吗??
可是也没有办法啦
这是事实嘛!!!
我叫你接受事实阿!!!!
哈哈哈哈哈哈
QingFang

优伊 said...

清芳
索利吖

Anonymous said...

hehe..
i hate JE too
our syllabus should back to before
i learn nothing there except speaking in broken english...

by cuixian=)

punk_it said...

just shut up qing fang...
now u very feel very proud is it?
cheh...U are always under me...
bleh