Thursday, October 22, 2009

D.I.U

Day passed,
I did nothing~
Talked non sense with friends.

Dinner with brian,
He still missing his girl friend.
Please break up and forget her.
No talk, no sms, no contact, no memory.
All shoud be delete NOW.
Love is not your all man!

Haiz, Not in mood.
Day after day,
really dunno what I can do for my life.

I need LMF's songs now!
What the Fuck
我吊你都肿得!
你地话得无得?

我无吊你无好以为自己好懒型,
吊那星,
冚家拎。

无好话我教坏思佬,
你得搬aunty,
无好炒祸我给Party.
冷静地~

Hong kong rapper~
You are sucker.
I hate smoker,
Don't take out ur lighter,
and dun be a sucker.
should slp earlier,
and see you later!

errr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tomorrow gonna be a good day.
Very welcome to my life.
come on~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't copy my sentence lar~~
copycaT.....
You don't hav creavite d mie???
Always copy mine...
It's not cool To b a Smoke,
Don't B suckEr

QingFang

punk_it said...

你个楷弟!
我无澜知你系宾鬼个。
只能赠你一句说话,
吊你啦~

punk_it said...

who copy u?
brainless