Friday, October 16, 2009

the night

I didn't meant to go school today.
But, the stupid pc test.
I must go to school for taking this test.
Omg, It was really really bored in the class.

But it was fun while I reach back home.
Lot of friends msg me to go out.
Today lesure mall got pasar malam.
I had joined 4 batch of friends.

First, zu yin called me first .
then we met each other outside watson,
went for tea session in the new old town.

whye and fu was late,
second round we went to mamak store for dinner.

third round, yi hua called, hun hong and pei yin at there also.
we went yam cha again.

last, joyyie suddenly msg me.
omg, yam cha again.
my stomach can't stand any water already.
STOP it!

Should rush back home earlier.
but cool, first time join 4 batch of friends in a night.
tmr will be going out with friends again.
hehe, exam just over mar,
let me get some fun first,
then only continue my rivision of spm.

3 comments:

wind said...

不要玩到sot jor哦...
哈哈 ^^

扑街大塞车
要不然我就join你的third round了 ><

LanceTrombone said...

WWWAAAAAA!!!!!!!
SO ENJOY!!!
(me wan also no chanceT^T)

Shell Yap said...

哈哈~
我有看待你哦~
呵呵~
祝你:spm考到好成绩~^^