Saturday, October 3, 2009

mid autumn festival

Clubbing tonight?
Would you like to go with me.
Nop, I think It might be make it at december.
Now is still not the right time for us to have fun.
Money couldn't come out as when I need.
It need time.
and the most important thing is exam now.
might plan to genting after SPM over.
"Talking with my friends"

Tonight is legally mid autumn festival.
I couldn't see anyone celebrating for this festival.
It has been forget by chinese since we grew up and don't play for candle.
But moon cakes is still selling in the society.
Luckily this product still alive.
But all things has been change.
Just came back from lesure mall.
Friends waiting for friends fetch.
I just have a tea session with them a while.
They keep persuading me to clubbing...
hehe, why I got such friends?
My final desicion is go back home.
They have no idea...and I dont care what they said.
I just hope that they will not happen anything bad.
such as block by police.
I really can't save u out from police station.
haha......
it just a joke, dun be serious at all man.
have a fun night guys.
take care.....

1 comment:

wind said...

哈哈
我最近才发现
当我们有共同话题时
语调是多么的"一起"啊!

现在
最重要是考好期末考。加油 =]