Sunday, October 18, 2009

beautiful life

Moko photography.
I love it~
What matter is going to happen tmr?
I hope it will be something happy.
I'm really stepping away from happiness.
a little soul with a body,
no people wanna care.
Do you know why I like photography?
Because time will always stop in the beautiful moment.
ever and forever!
If life as a nice picture,
how good it will be?
I just want to remember all of my happiness,
and delete all the sadness as delete worst pic from camera.
How life goes?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think ur life will be colourful .
best wishes for u .

LanceTrombone said...

you are continueing your beautiful life
i am gonna restart everythings

anyway,
gambateh!
my friend^^

miLk11 said...

because u r using the photo to memorize your every precious moment

by cuixian=)