Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wake me up when october end.

I'm coughing now.
After fever, then now coughing.
my body is really weak.
haha, but im strong!
No worry!!!

Today is the last day of holiday.
Tomorrow need to return back to my fucking school.
Really don't know can do what tomorrow.
Exam ended, teacher stop teaching,
except Spm subject.

October is going to end.
Next month is going to take SPM exam.
Pls wake me up...
No more out going, just stay back home,
and......study guaaaaaa...
Haiz, boring.......
here wish all spm student can take their dream result.
Ofcourse me too.

Monday again....time passed fast as wind.
alright....just continue our Life.
Here we GOOoooooooooooooooooo

2 comments:

LanceTrombone said...

keep it on ya^^
i know u can do it de^^

William said...

Get Weel Soon :D