Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sleep in the night.

Now is 2:29 am...
I feel very very tired,
but I don't feel like wanna sleep.


Listening soft music in the silent night.
I got a feeling but I don't know how to express.
It is like very comfortable,
and yet it's like very lonely...

hmm~ I really enjoy the moment like now.
No excessive noise disturb me,
because everybody are sleeping.
very very comfortable.
I hope time can stop in this moment,
I'm tired.
Tired with family, friends, study, future and love.
I want to live in my dream,
and don't wake me up.
I ask myself many times,
When, I can smile without fake?
Where is the person can make me smile without fake?
am I still finding you?
or, im forever lonely...
I don't want to work everyday...
Just wanna sleep...and sleep....
I hate every morning when I wake up.
I'm not energize to continue my life.
I usually late to bed is because,
I scard don't know what can do in the next morning.
No more target lah,
achieve what???
It ends tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take it easy .