Saturday, August 8, 2009

I need you

You are the only one who available for me~

Thank you!

You bring me a lot of joy.

Appreciate!

You are qualification,

But I am not, because I am a bad student!

we no need care about how people say us.

Please dun think so much~

Remember what I said.

Both of us can live happily in the future~

No one can disturb anymore.

Tell you a secret, I like the smile which u gave me before you go tuition.

haha...You are So nice~

Miss you in the night....Ordinary fren..

NoNo....erm~haha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

U may juz accept [Ordinary Frenz]?
ERm.........U sure NOt!

CassiE

ccy33 said...

emmm...who u need?
ya~i'm so nice~haha==
只能说...希望你能开心..
发自内心的那种~
因为我看不明你讲虾米==
+油啦~

Selena T. said...

heyy~
dunno u noe me anot
男人不坏,女人不爱。。。
u actually not dat bad
juz nice in d middle
ordinary fren....not
祝你快乐地过日子


jh

punk_it said...

hope i really happy loh

Ms Vivi said...

lolz
that leg

friend always step on your feet
真的很配