Monday, August 24, 2009

Out

Ok...Just calm down...
Now on...I don't want to scold anyone else.
It just insult my blog and me!
Stupid person should out of my life.
And I just hope that I can have a new start.
Do Not Disturb My Life~


Just came back from KLCC~
My friend whye treated me dinner~
and just looking for some friends who working for the book fair.
A little regret to go out with them.
Because it was not fun as my imagine.

Actually I was just took a few photo,
cuz my camera was out of battery.
And im lazy to post out....
Just a simple article for u guys.
take care~

3 comments:

wind said...

today i c u at leisure mall
wif 2 frenz ...
hehe ^^

LanceTrombone said...

hey u got go klcc o~
when will u go again?
(i mean at dis holidays~)

LanceTrombone said...

hey u got go klc hor...
when got go again?
(i mean dis holidays...)
contact me larx...012-3569053 ^^