Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dream

Just now, I was dreaming...
A very very weird dream.
it was not so clear but I still remember those character in my dream.
Don't know why will I dream about that.
Jun Hong, Pei yin, Ming wei, and K leh feh.
The location is school,
But is a different school,
inside the class got sofa and a very beautiful table.
And the way to my class got a macdonal like time square 5th floor.
I went to canteen buy food,
I asked the uncle, do u have the feeling of bread? (you mei you mian bao de gan jue)
he told me "NO"....cannot buy food already!
with a very angry and lansi's mood.
Pei yin got a baby in her stomach...
Jun hong was not beside her....
On the way walking back to my class...
I go and asked pei yin,
can you let me try to be a gd father...
( I mean help her only)....
then took her back to class and sit on the sofa.
Jun hong dunno been where...
But they are not a couple,
jun hong just help pei yin and treat her good...
Finally, I woke up already....

HAHAHAHA~ what's a weird dream was that???
Very kek sui and meaningless yet funny while I think it back.
What the hell?
Jun hong dun misunderstand o...You are not pei yin one.....
and ming wei was the guy who accompany me in the whole dream.
Really dunno what it mean...
And the words I said in my dream was weird too....
What is the feel of bread? what sentence was that?
So many question marks arrounding me right now.
HAHA!

Okay, when I woke up, I quikly click in my blog and share to u guys.

Haiz...

I love today, because can finish school earlier and do something which i like.
I enjoy~

The way from time square walking back to hang tuah,
two gang of peoples we saw....
Hui ying and shanginn.....
3B class's students......hehe~

Okay....I was early back to home...
sleep enough and rest enough already...
I want to slp early tonigh!!!
bye bye...I want to take my bath now!

No comments: