Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday

My another artwork has official post.
I was the latest to passup this artwork to my teacher.
Because I have no idea to Design it.
Finally, I done...and here to show you guys.
I don't think it was perfect...But it also not that ugly right?
Simple color and simple paint.
~~~~~~~~
I did not update my blog for a very long time.
Because I was busying for my homeworks...
It was as much as you couldn't imagine.
But I enjoyed the feel which while I complete all my works and waiting for the coming holidays reach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today, Lesure mall pasar malam again.
My old friend wei hong dated out for yam cha session.
Long time No see.
We talked a lot at the mamak store and memory the days we spent together last time.
Really don't have much chance to spend time together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Am going to take lunch with her tomorrow.
My first dating with her.
looking forward about it.
After that will join my friend's brithday at his place.
hope it will be fun.
might post some photoghraf in my blog on the next day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If my life will end on my 20 brithday...
What will i going to do?
I don't know what Im confusing about.
Are u waiting for me?
Am I going to tell you?
Don't think so much and just trust me.
all the things I do for u is really for your own good.
I will have my own dicision.
And I will not let u get hurt!
Just trust me.
While I haven get a confirm answer for myself.
I will not take any action for you.
Because I dunwan to make wrong desicion,
and i hope will not have mistake again.
I just wanna be a better man.
To make you smile.
I miss you~

No comments: