Saturday, August 22, 2009

silent night

Today, erm...dunno how to express my feeling.
qing fang tuition until 2 o'clock.
and I was late, luckily shanginn was there to accompany her.
Then we went to pandan jaya for lunch.
First dating with her.
I felt happy and enjoy although it was just a simple dating.

she in introduce me to eat this desert.
she love it...and just have a tried.


Thank you.
You gave me happiness and let me knew u still beside me.
You will not let me alone.
appreciate.
After that, I attended my friend's brithday at cheras hartamas.
Lots of fren went there.
Nice to met some friends which long time no see since end of last year.

My friend's dog....very cute


the group photo at last


After the party end, all of them went back with their way.

And I still dun have the mood to back home.

I decided to station for have a drink and listen some soft music.

My mood was bad....Dunno why.

I just felt that I was usually alone.

I love nightlife.....and I need someone accompany me.

If u were there...It must be perfect.

Miss you in the night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

真想跟你們一起為龍貓慶祝

不過我看到你的生活
很好 很簡單
你可以很開心^^
加油吧兄弟

Daddy said...

U can lie about everything but u can't lie about ur feeling towards someone...

I knew u feel something special about her... Dun deny... Because I think I know u very well...