Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Artist gathering~

For friends who like dancing art, singing art, band art, drama art, magic and etc...
Lpmsms is going to held an artist party at Wisma ocm.
at November 14....

This party is just a simple, easy and small for "artist" to meet up each and sharing.
Sharing with their experience....and what they learn before.
Can make friends with same interesting.
Do you guys know what is art?
till now, im still wondering on this topic.

Friends called me to join this event....
event is organize by chong hua high school's student.
It is a precious chance...


But you guys would know,
November 14, ...Spm at nov 18.
I'm craving for it....
Should I go?
Or i may stay back home to wait my exam first?
I need some comment....

A chance to let me dance again.
A Last more chance to let me gain better result.
Wondering~
I think I shouldn't go...is it?
Next time lor...~ is it? haha...whatever

Ya, if someone who interested on this event,
You can view this web to get more information.
For full event details...
www.lpmsms.blogspot.com

No comments: