Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My feeling right now is just same as the above picture~
Looking my friends going as far as the distance that you can't imagine.
Say hello to goodbye~
`
`
I'm alone now~
The time I need a friend support me,
I need a friend accompany me~
But who am I suppose to find?
and what am I suppose to do?
`
`
My Life is sucks~
What the hell?
Although I got my money,
I spend it alone in a cafe.
`
`
Sometime I will hope to be a kampung boy,
At least I could go out and play with all kids~
I got a wonderful childhood~
But now, I got nothing,
.
.
listening to the song...Perfect.
My target is very simple only,
Why so hard to achieve?
Who can tell me the reason?
If My life is full of happiness~
I'm willing to die in 2012
.
.

1 comment:

Shell Yap said...

傻傻的你~
怎么都想在2012年死啊?!?!
我那年可能才高三毕业勒~
呵呵~