Friday, November 13, 2009

Berry's ART

Photo shooting, @ adonis~
My very first experience.
For being a model one day.
it took me long time to complete the mission.
But I enjoy...here's some photo showing.
the another me after make up~

Evil~

Before~

process~


Shooting~

Evil expression~
I felt scared to myself...
Actually is my fren berry called me to do that.
She is a very nice person.
Ofcourse, she is my best friend too.
Tmr is her brithday.
I promised to buy roses for her brithday long time ago.
But I broke my promise, cuz i forget already.
anyway, here to wish you have a wonderful brithday.
Your lovely brother~ Ken~ haha





3 comments:

Ms Vivi said...

you look so cool
wow~

Ms Vivi said...

the last photo you look so cool

humm
the second photo
i think youre actually
pointing your middle finger

wind said...

WaO ~~
有惊喜 !!
以后得空可以当临时模特儿赚外快 ^^