Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I don't know what is going on actually...
Hmm~ whatever how you guys look at me.
I am still me...it is not necessary to do explaination.

I hate people scold me on the net...
I enjoy people scold me infront of me...
Feel is different man~ do you know?

Just know I had typed a very long article in chinese,
But I delete already...
Because I do not want to let people know what's on my mind.
If you don't know me...then you can no need understand me.
What you think and what you do.
I don't CARE!

People should know,
If you laugh, whole world will laugh together with you.
If you cry, YOU cry alone....
I feel guilty, But am i right?
I don't even lie anyone before...
You are always my best friend...ever and forever~
Don't think you are strong...and don't hide ur weakness.
tell me all what in your heart as you can....
I will not understand very detail...

No comments: