Friday, November 6, 2009

Family gathering

I got a square meal with my big big family just now.
One of my relative brithday.....
We celebrated in a chinese restorant near by time square.
Actually I'm not interested on this kind of family gathering.
Because u need to call someone who older than you,
in the same time, I was confusing about the relation ship,
What should I call them? uncle? aunt? jiu jiu....or what?
confuse~

two of my cousin sister has their children already.
Wau, so fast become a mother of a kid..
Last time I was the youngest, and everyone wanted to hug me.
Now, all go and hug another baby boy or baby girl already.
I'm old now~ haha...~
With a blink of an eye, I grow up so fast already.

Dissapointed thing is,
my another two best fren cousin didn't attend the dinner.
Make me felt boring and doing ntg there.
My mum keep calling me to sing a song to everyone,
cuz the room got KTV too.~
then I just sang one song to all of them....
ofcourse, everyone clap their hand....haha.
I'm not bad right?

My another cousin sister who stay in klawang did not attend,
her mother told me that she need to go tuition.
Just make me feel guity....So hardworking.
how about me?
still blogging hur?
anyway, I have a wonderful night with my family...~
Thanks for the dinner~

No comments: