Thursday, November 26, 2009

spaggio's bar @ pavilion

yea Baby, I just came back from spaggio's bar @ Pavilion~
What a wonderful place to have alcohol and cooktail there~

Because of my previous post,
my friends called me to town for have some fun.
Found them in apple dream again,
they was having thier game and luckily when I reached,
the guy finished~

We called another friend in a sudden~
three guys in the house~ hehe~
Planned to get our meal when walking through the pathway..
We walked to the end of the pathway,
My eyes looking to the manu of the bar~
I finally asked them for alcohol inside the bar~
cuz the enviroment was great,
seem like sitting in a transparent room~
People arround us was all foriegner~
and a gang of britian was sitting next to us~
My friend still talked non sense with them~
and you should know, they are very friendly~

actually we did take some photograph at there~
But picture at my friend site~
will be post and share here soon...

hmm~ science, I will study it soon,
and ofcourse, I aim A ~ my target, Hope can achieve~

No comments: