Saturday, November 7, 2009

Woke me up in the early morning...
Who is that???
Yi hua came my house with lot of note.
Because we plan to do revision.
Actually I need her help in malay and moral format only.
She came my house to watch TV only...
What the hell of her???
But it doesn't matter~
at least I got some note from her.

I did being a boss and a rich man for a few min when walking to lesure mall.
Funny, cuz the girl was handing many books~
and I throw my file to her...
I asked, do we seem like a boss and a assistant.??
She answered, ya...Look like real...
cuz im wearing a coller shirt....like Polo golf club' shirt.
Going to a golf club for a big big project....
She told me lot of non sense...
I said, U are fire...take ur salary from account department,
and u can leave now....!!! hahaha....
funny......just a funny game on the way to bus stop while we were boring.
She return home at 2 in the afternoon....
and ofcourse, I got my lunch with my another bunch of friends.

4 comments:

优伊 said...

你也得意太早了吧?
将来可能是我比你更有钱哦~
对了
你的KLCC建好了没啊?

punk_it said...

haha...My KLCC project ar?
erm...okay...
remember jump down from my building.
im waiting...ofcourse u too...
haha...still remember

优伊 said...

一定不会有那一天的到来= =

punk_it said...

那你等着跌破眼镜。