Sunday, November 29, 2009

step by step

Guys, I have been a rubbish for 2 days already.
Because I did not touch the science book.
But I promise that I will study all before the science exam.

Am planning to move to another place...
Just want to change a new enviroment to start a new journey.
Maybe everything will be different.
But I found thing I really need in my life.
wondering? ya, I found my priority...
But I would not like to tell anyone first~
Until I really get it, I will share it to you guys.

Now my priority is spm..cert...result~
I believe, life has lots of tuning point.
maybe just a chance, everything will change to different.
I dunno how my life will goes in the next second,
but im looking forward...
take good care fren~

1 comment:

林舒敏 said...

這么快就不能同所學校
很舍不得下哦
哈哈

真的很榮幸認識到你
加油