Friday, November 20, 2009

a day~

Hello guys~ My enrichment day~
It was so full to me~
I woke up in the early morning~
arlam Keep distubing my sleeping time~
Owh~ But I must wake up~
I had dated qing fang to starbucks for doing revision of math~

Hehe~ then My friend came starbucks met me~
He's brithday boy today~
I accompany qing fang to LRT station,
then walked to Paviliong from ts with my fren~

Two of my another fren was waiting us there~
we went to wong kok, Just for the Big big milk coffee~
Finished our lunch then went shopping~
hehe~ Friends wanted buy new thing to change his look and style~
complete our shopping session~
Rush to lesure mall By bus~

First I went to my friend home to wait him take his bath,
Then walked out to get my another meal~
planned to Pool again~
Have a long time didn't touch the pool table already~
All skill have been forgotten~
I'm the losser in the end~

Back his home again and helped him wax his clurly hair~
wah~ another brian~ Is cooler than before~
They planned to clubbing tonight~
Ofcourse, Im the one who don't ever join them to this kind of party~
Because Still spm, My heart will feel guilty if go this kind of place~

Then return to lesure mall again~
wau, I saw many gang of my friends~
Cause today there got pasar malam~
wau, feel so good~
And I visited my teacher a while in the tuition center.
hmm~ she had helped me check my rumusan~
all the sentence I underline she said is correct~
haha~ very happy nie~

After an hour passed, Car reached,
and they ready to go their destination~
Brian came and fetch me home~
that's all~

Tomorrow, going to do revision again with my primary schoolmate~
hmm~ I'm not confidence in math what,
that's why I need fren help~
Good night everybody~

Last, wish you happy brithday~ Dainer~
Hope you all the best~
take care~ ^^

No comments: