Thursday, June 11, 2009

Additional post

ya, last time i said I got primary schoolmate gathering @ pavilion.
I get back my camera from joyyie.
Now can show u our picture..
actually it is not lesser people as the photo,
I just din'nt took with another people.
that why!

hehe, a dad and four brother meet again since primary.
All were thinking where to go.
wen jie and his girl...his girl study at tsun jin last time.
I felt the world is small.
us again.
she look nice but i'm ugly, she force me must post out!!
I have no choice.
hehe.
okay, that's the additional post...
wau, 2 weeks' holiday pass really very fast.
today is thursday already, still got how many days to enjoy holidays?
haiz...anyway, hope u guys have a nice and wonderful holiday.
  • Note: some stranger again, I have ntg to say. cuz im good...hehe...I will control myself...how about u? and just hope all the people do what they want who living in the earth...who care?

2 comments:

Shell Yap said...

haha~
gp pavilion???
again????!!!
cute leh...
i said joyyie...
haha~~~

i wish fast fast past de holiday...
so bored at home...TT
haha~~~

Unknown said...

聚会...不知不觉...18岁了...