Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New post

These few days, I really don't know what have I did.
Erm, time pass quite faster, half year of my school life was pass already.
What I need to do begin school re-open?
I think I should spent more time on my study,
No choice to choose and the big exam is coming soon end of this year.
I should arrange the time for myself,
I know I sure will sleep in the class someday or even everyday,
8 hour for a day in the school, really kill me and damn boring.
I think I will sleep in the period which can read myself in home one such as business.
I need to make some preparation for my spm too right now.

Joyyie, she lost her phone 4rd time already.
Actually I have nothing to say...
And no more feeling while get the same news' from your mouth again.
I din'nt blame on you, the phone is urs and not mind...
How to handle is urs business...
I just wanna advise u, becareful*10000000.....
that's my speech to you...take good care and good luck.

I'm trying to save my pocket money everyday,
because I hope to control myself and don't let myself spent finsh all my money without reason.
Hmmm, please friends, dun call me out as usual...I will easily bankrupt.
But im not calling u guys don't find me...hehe

wish all the dream come true to me...
enough torment to me...
thanks god....^^
hmm~ miss u joyyie...

2 comments:

joyyi3 said...

miss u too ^^

幻之星 said...

1st time to ur blog,
gambateh...
we need to plan the time table
for study SPM now...
i think u will get a best result in SPM...
haha^^