Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today, a very bad luck and unhappy day.
My parents woke me up on seven half...
I opened my eyes and it was still early,
then I continue my sleep.
After that, the time is already 9...
what the hell...I late to school already.
haiz, I arrived school around 10 o'clock...
I late one hour already...teacher say will mines my marks.
okay, whatever...I dun care...
when I step in to the hall...
so many people looked at me...
where should my face put???
So many people feel strange that why I cut my hair like this?
EDison ma....
some friends said nice lo....hoho...I love u...

skip//////////

haiz, shout with her again....
I really dunno how to do lo...
can i die?
hehe, If the god let me find a way to die without pain...
I will try i think...
really dun understand why....

I already do all the things I should do....
I listen all the people's opinion....
I follow thier order...
I give up my style and do what they love....
I follow their step....
I felt enough at all....

shit shit shit....ken fong just a fucking boy..
No one love, no one care, god also play me...
such like a shit......damn shit

  • Note: I just simply type, I just wanna let my heart much more comfortable. sorry at first

2 comments:

Shell Yap said...

hei hei~
dont so worry~
有时候发泄下的~
可能心情会好一点~

加油哦~

wind said...

很多人讲你的新发型很帅哦 ~

*U r NOT a FUCKing boy ~ !