Tuesday, June 9, 2009

coffee shop@ melaka, night view





This part of photo is took by francis..
He came back from melaka..
and he keep telling me there has a nice place for having a cup of coffee with the night view.
It let me see from his facebook.
If fact, I don't think melaka is a nice place, and I think it is very old fashion in first.
I did the wrong concept, but I don't know the photo got lie me or not.
But if without the wonderful view, how can the camera take like this?
I hope to have a journey to there.
waiting for the next holiday,
I will go there to find francis and enjoy the nice moment with both of us.
I am passion for coffee..
fucking nice view.

2 comments:

joyyi3 said...

hey honey,
so ?
next holiday will u bring me through ?
^^
haha ...
or u just wanna enjoy the coffee urselves ?
==
and please la .
rude words came out again ==
the last row of ur diary ==
muaks .
miss ya .

Anonymous said...

OMG~
the world is so small!!!!
i noe wei jie 2!!
his father was panic bout him all the tm...
gosh~~ he din change at all...
still doing the same damn thing!!!
old ppl said 'mm sang sing!!'
sux lor him!!!