Thursday, June 18, 2009

random speech

Hey~ My lovely thursday again...
2 o'clock finished school, reduce some boredom.
school life really kill me...

Joyyie waited me at the canteen.
we went back home together again.
she wanted me to take her register again of her sim card.
haiz~ Boring day yet can back home earlier.

I really thought I can reach home at 3 o'clock,
because of certain reason made me arrived at 4...
It let me felt like late to home again.
I don't like that feel...

recently, my friends keep asking me to do part-time with them.
But i need to consider...
They told me just work for august's holidays.
It is a fair in KLCC, it is a book festival fair.
I really cant accept to stand for 12 hour a day.
10am to 10pm....just killing me...damn tired.
haiz, but they keep asking, I could'nt reject again.

POOL~....I need pool now...
After school re-open, really no more chance to challege the skill of pool on the war stage again.
But I haven give up yet...waiting for u guys.
ar~~ I want to become the king of the pool...
hahahahaha~...

ba lia "DIGI"...walau eii...I wanna change back to maxis soon,
I update my credit but I still cannot make call.
what the hell??? zap lap la~ stupid DIGI...

im not that happy tonight...so i need to blog now.
because of my certian reason...
haiz...I just keep getting torment from someone~
nothing to say and also no need to say anymore.
im stepping on a high moutain,
the view is really nice yet it very dangerous.
nothing is prfect in the world,
at least we should close to perfect...
if u want to have a good result,
U need to work hard...
life is not hiding, life is dancing in the pouring rain.
I should learn how to face the obstacles,
I should learn how to jump over the difficulty,
even it is hard for me...

last but not least, a person cannot make everyone love him,
I know what i'm doing right now.
I think it would be correct at all...

I think my way would'nt get me wrong...
well, here I am...

No comments: