Monday, June 29, 2009

Us againt "A"

Yesterday i got a msg from my friend said that our school had a people get H1N1 d.
The class of s1s1 had been close and may stay at home for a few days.
Don't understand why our school still need to continue on study.
those who get H1N1 was in hot soup, but don't as sad as doom,
I bet the influenza sure will gone soon and it will not causes death.

Today, while we are studying in class,
suddenly saw our displin teacher rush to the class which s1c4,
we don't really know what going on in first...
after I asked my friend, I get the answer which is, H1N1 again.
walau...just beside our class...
really very dangerous.
displin teacher asked them to go home without hesitation.
How about us?
He was still determine, don't want to close school.
our class teacher also put his foot down on stop schooling.
we could'nt get the green light to have holiday finally.
we are so lazy...

alamak...I got cough already...
displin teacher told us to wear mask tomorrow.
It's hard to breath and it's hot...
but no more choice...study at the dangerous place,
we should keep clean and becareful all the way.

xin hui ying, as a friend or a classmate,
I should advise u...drink more water and rest more in home...
I know u are having sick now.
take care friend.

Joyyie, keep self hygiene well all the way and drink more water.
You are not a child d...
learn how to take care urself and independent while im not here.
miss u babe.

okay, here to wish all of you have a healthy life.
~us againt "A"~
senior 2's student, don't worry...
after the "A" flu gone....will have another "A" come soon...
which is....SPM "A".. haha...
believe it, good luck always will come true after bad luck gone.
sleep tight...take care...



Opps, I got the new information just now.
"Tsun Jin High School was legally stop schooling on tomorrow until next monday"
guys' wish achieve...Holidays...~
screem~...haha....am I bad? so sorry...

No comments: