Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No cash no fashion...

The day to Pavilion with francis.
He came back from Melaka,
He dated me out today.

We just meet each other cause long time no see.
We went there for window shopping.
Because in pavilion is no cash no fashion.
we just took our lunch and played some entertaiment there.
Just let some picture tell u.
In the wash room...
I steal his cap.Is me.!!
Am I look cool? hehe, just kidding.
Edison just look like me...can somebody call him dun copy my look?
Hehe, sorry lah, joke again.

Us againt the camera.
This area is much more bright.
haiz, u see the guy...
I really love to drink this soup,
dunno what soup is that.
It taste like tomato.
He taking advertising for this restorant.
Very cute, it is jagung. it give me a sad expression.
I think it knew I am going to eat it.
hehe
walked back to time square before go home.
We fight on the table.



Haiz, although we just made a window shopping,

But pocket also brunt a big hold already.

We use it at somewhere...

anyway, I enjoy going out with my friend.

7 comments:

joyyi3 said...

u've cut ur hair right ?
><
like edison ?
???
LOL
play play play the whole day ...
haiyor ...
...

Ms Vivi said...

边看你的帖子边在笑……
什么「叫edison不要模仿你」

还有就是「这个角度比较光亮」

超搞笑的…

Shell Yap said...

huiyo...
yalar...
go pavilion...
there sooooooooooo expencive....
there is 4 rich ppl go de...
although i hav been there many times...
haha~

hope u enjoy it...

Francois Sim said...

I'm happy 2 go out wit u dude!
lets go somewhere else more beautiful,romantic,and good 2 take photo~somewhere we can relax~ yeah~
wait me till holiday man~
sayorana,back 2 malacca again...

Shell Yap said...

huiyo...
go pavilion...
de place like tis building is 4 de rich ppl go ...
although i hav been there many times...^^
but still cant buy things at there...
eat something oso will no money go back...
1 word 4 it: EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!

but...
anyway...
hope u enjoy it~^^

Anonymous said...

wei wei wei~~~
1st tm leave comment.
happy leh??

so happy tht u wrote it in english~~
if not typing all the pinyin damn wasting tm~~~

ur blog very nice leh~~
i like the jump shoot!!

mayb u should be a part tm model^^
*serious*

wind said...

2 of u guys really gd frenz ^^
very hapii c KunXiang in pics ~
miss him so much ~

HuH ~
go back malaca again ... haiz