Sunday, May 31, 2009

Trip to PD

Let's Jump...Let's screem...hooooohaaa~~~


Hello guys, I'm back to KL already.

I did a wonderful trip with my lawyer friend, teacher mar.

We went to Port dickson for 2 day and a night.

I really enjoy my trip.

reduce all the stress from my life.

Okay, just let the photo talk to u.



The beach...

Sky Blue's sky
yeah, that is me..


THe broken ship.

Look nice?camera skill very powerful

wau, nice look


Me again.

just for us





What the stupid expression of us?




Before dinner, I may be took some photo in the room





Our resort...not excellent yet not bad

On the way finding food and hungring like the tiger.

Nice view at port dickson




foot stepping on the road way to inside the seafood restorant.

waiting food>








After finish our supper, we went to a pub for beer session.

Nice place yet lesser people.

Lawyer also drink beer, haiz...




But I'm different...hehe...cheers


wanna play card? wait a while


cool man, im the snooker king here. who wanna challange me?




The second days, we went to the muzium..


Malaysian muzium, just like a garden, ntg special man!




On the way back to KL...


That's my trip, I did a wonderful but had some bored cuz there are ntg special yet enviroment is still okay....I enjoy myself....why not?

5 comments:

wind said...

真的很有feel ~
回想起我之前去PD的回忆 ~

谢谢分享哦 ^^

Shell Yap said...

look like very fun...
so many picture...

hope u hV a nice holiday...

Shell Yap said...

look like u have a great day wif ur friends...

hope u hav a nice holiday...

Smile Always said...

I m glad that u enjoyed ur trip to PD... Although nothing much to do but i really enjoyed the moment when we chit chat at night.... Jus like the old days... I hope we have more chances to do that in the future...

Ms Vivi said...

hmm
那个律师

好像很面熟……………………………

呃……
是小学的老师吗?